Housing Ethernet Port Request

Tags Housing port

This request is only for ports in Russell. If you are in another dorm, your port is already active and you do not need to fill out this form.

Please visit getconnected.uga.edu for help with connecting your devices to UGA's networks.

If the Ethernet port for a wired network connection in your residence hall room is not working, you may request to activate a port in your room.

This request applies to residents living in University Housing. 

By requesting to activate a port, you will be able to connect to the Internet via a Ethernet cable from the port to your device(s).

Request Port


Service ID: 14364
Fri 7/29/16 11:42 AM
Mon 7/31/23 9:09 AM