Search7 Results

Services or Offerings?
This service is to request assistance from Housing IT staff.

This service is to request changes to Housing and Staff websites.

Network Support form for residents in Campus housing units.

Request to activate an Ethernet port in your residence hall room for connecting your wired device(s) to the Internet.

Client Technology Support for Miller Learning and other supported departments.

Use this form to request the creation of a class or special ongoing project folder.

Assistance with University Cablevision, UGA's on-campus TV service provider.